To select an attractive and an interesting topic to write an academic paper is nothing for the students. After selecting an interesting and attractive topic, it is also an unavoidable thing for the students to conduct an effective research in order to gather the data from the most authentic resources. To conduct an effective research is a tool for the students to build knowledge and learning skills, to understand various issues, and to prove your arguments with the help of the supporting material. Here, we will provide some important tips to the students to gather the data from the web and print.
Tips to find out the relevant resources for your topic from the print
The most important type of the data that is available to us in the physical or hard form is known as print data. The most important resources in this regard are given below;
- First of all, there come the books. These books provide a chance for the students to conduct an in-depth and broad research regarding their topic. These books are easily available in the university, college, and public sector libraries.
- On the second, you can also gather a huge amount of the data from the different journal articles that are available in the educational libraries. These journal articles also provide an in-depth knowledge related to the specific topic. These journal articles are the most important resource to provide the current information to the students, but there is a possibility that you are not able to provide the current information regarding this topic.
- The third important print resource to gather the data for your topic is the newspapers and the magazines. Like the journal articles, these newspapers and magazines are also the important resources to gather the current data related to your topic.
If you are not able to find reliable resources to gather the data, then you can get help from the dissertation writing services.
Tips to find out the relevant resources for your topic from the web
Sometimes, there is a possibility that you are not able to find out the most important resources regarding your topic from these print resources. Under such a situation, you can gather the data from the web. The most important resources in this regard are given below;
- There are a huge number of eBooks are available in these library catalogues. With the help of these library catalogues, you can also gather the data regarding your topic. The most important university catalogues are given below;
- Harvard University library
- Yale University library
- Welch Medical library
- Mark Twain Project
- You can also gather a huge amount of data from the plenty of the online journals. The most important journals are given below;
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Royal Society Open Science
- Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- You can also gather a huge amount of data regarding your academic paper topic with the help of the web search.